Water Injection (Was: Re: Wide Ratio O2)

Zack zubenubi at inetport.com
Tue Mar 24 05:04:23 GMT 1998

Robert,

Cool... thanks for the info.  As far as rigging up something with a
little more flexibility and/or precision than what the Spearco gives,
would there be anything wrong with hooking up a standard fuel
pump/injector setup for the water/methanol/ethanol whatever mix?
Or will the water damage standard type pumps and injectors?  Seems
like this would be a very nice application for a simple
microcontroller circuit, or maybe something even simpler, since the
delivery is not as critical as with the fuel itself.

Zack

Caution, folks, I am new to the list.  My hat is brand new and has a
-very- sharp point!:-)