Accel enrichment

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Tue Mar 24 17:28:22 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> Well while your all at this maybe some one could explain the GM
> strategy (at least with the 747 ecm), why they have the IAC jump
> open, and then slowly close back down again, when making large
> or small throttle opening changes.  Would "seem" a-- b---------s,
> since it would reguire more acceleration enrichment to cover this
> addition "hole".
> Bruce   The very idea of exposing a Cone Shaped Hat to liquids
>               (other than rain) is appauling....
Hi Bruce,
   I always thought that was done for emission reasons,,if you happened
to slam the throttle open and let it shut(as most hot rodders do) the
iac counting down lessens the hydrocarbon spike of decel...just my
thoughts....
-Carl Summers
NEWSFLASH....KKK member arrested for wearing coned shaped hat with his
little beady eyes showing,,,more at 11