GM tbi

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Tue Mar 24 17:46:22 GMT 1998

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> Jim Davies wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 23 Mar 1998, Shannen Durphey wrote:
> >

> > >   Think I've found your unit.  Found 17090004, and it fits GM medium duty
> > > truck with 366 and governor, 89-90.
> >
> > They still make the 366??
> >
> > Jim Davies
>
>   Yup, like Alain said.  Gets me thinking.  Anybody out there ever see the GMC
> V-12 used around '63?  Had 4 cylinder heads, two distributors.  Can't remember
> the size, though.
>
> Shannen
I believe, from memory, it was a 727 cu inch - 2 X 363 cu in v6 engines
bolted together. I remember one coming into town with a load of lumber
in the late 60s with no power. Replaced one coil, and away she went.
Remember being impressed (back then as an apprentice)

--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!