Water Injection (Was: Re: Wide Ratio O2)

Robert E. Yorke yorker at deltanet.com
Tue Mar 24 23:05:55 GMT 1998

The only caveats I can think of with respect to rigging up a DIY water
injector is to make SURE it WORKS prior to installation, and always use
distilled water.  It's just my opinion, but I feel that regular
(un-distilled) water has enough minerals etc in it that coking up the spray
nozzle can occur, and probably so insidiously that the user will not be
aware of an impending failure-to-flow....
And remember, you may have trouble in getting hold of a RELIABLE pressure
switch.