SPAM ALERT

Ben C. Wong benwong at cyber-wizard.com
Wed Mar 25 16:09:19 GMT 1998

Hi Robert,

I'm sorry you felt that way but this product
receives an award from MINDEX/INNOTEX'97 in
Malaysia.

FYI...MINDEX/INNOTEX is one of the main events
for the Science and Technology Month. MINDEX is
an exhibition of inventions and designs whereas
INNOTEX features the latest innovations,
technologies and R&D findings. This exhibition
is jointly organised by the Malaysian Invention
and Design Society (MINDS) and the Malaysian
Institute for Nuclear Technology Research (MINT).

At 07:25 AM 3/25/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Palm Oil Additive = Snake Oil
>Been there, Done That, got the Tee Shirt.
>Pure Placebo
>Guaranteed to reduce the dollar content of your wallet.
>This guy NEED's a bazillion mail bombs
>> ------------------------------

Robert..I understand what you're saying and
"Snake oil" is what I had in mind at first.
The only difference here is that it has received
an award from MINDEX/INNOTEX and this gave me a
1 percent the benefit of the doubt for me to
try it out. And the rest is as what I've
related in my earlier mail.

How many of such product..the so called
snake-oil have got an award from some science
body? I don't know of any product. Maybe there
are but this palm-oil based fuel additive is
one of those who has an award.

Sorry if I've offended you but I thought sharing
this news in DIY would not be a problem since
DIY is such an innovative forum.

Cheers

Ben