SPAM ALERT

lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov
Wed Mar 25 17:49:06 GMT 1998

     Ben:

     THE big question is...are you a distributor, or have ANY interest in
     selling this stuff. If not, then maybe we can give you a little slack.

     FWIW, I think Robert shouldn't be in the business of suggesting mail
     bombs...not a nice thing to do, even to spammers (a simple
     un-subs*ribe would do the trick)

     TTYL!

     Larry