Daydreaming at Cone Shaped Hat Headquarters

Joe Boucher jboucher at ctelcom.net
Fri Mar 27 03:21:17 GMT 1998

After looking at some of the documentation from some of the GM turbo ecm's,
I think just figuring out the tables in the 747 is a daunting enough first
step task.  After that, redoing the code could be a follow on project.
Let's gang up on a simpler task.

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban