Wide Ratio O2

Steven Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Fri Mar 27 03:45:48 GMT 1998

I do not get it, if I do 12 bit A/d conversion dividing the it into
4000+ pieces from 0 to 1v  and make a table so the table relates to A/f
ratio and compensate for temp. buy reading with therm. probe . Tell me
how the reading can't be accurate . Is a chemical reaction causing a
random / none predictable voltage out???? Remember I don't need to read
much better than .5 A/F ratio because I'll only need to know at what
voltage max. power happens so I can go to that point again. Don't get me
wrong the wide range sensor  I will try to build one thanks to you and
others but I don't think I'll put it into the race car at race day but
the cheaper one would be no problem. A more expensive sensor under some
applications it may be over kill.

Confused

Steven Gorkowski