Cams timing and all that

Squash mpc at genevaonline.com
Fri Mar 27 19:29:29 GMT 1998

I always thought that when you bought a cam made for your application
(nitrous, high rpms, blower, mudding, etc.) you would run it "straight
up" (0 advance/retard).  This would be the better route, because there
is such a large selection of cams available nowadays that you can find
one that matches your application.  Also, my new comp-cams cam says
specifically NOT to advance or retard the cam because it has the proper
advance built in (ground in that is).  See Ya!
--
Andy Quaas