Cheap Junkyards

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Mar 27 21:04:41 GMT 1998

>ecm, so it may take me a while.  Also, I'm not very good at getting good
>prices.  I can only hope for the $50 range.  How much I get charged will

There is a trick to negotiation with junkyards... buy a lot of stuff, and
your overall price goes down (at least it does in Connecticut, at the three
yards that I spend a lot of time at), and second, have a cool one to hand
the owner if necessary.  "Damn, I just pulled this out, and I don't have
that much... I have X, but I have this cold Miller Lite" :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car