Wide Ratio O2

Steven Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Sat Mar 28 04:22:41 GMT 1998

Thanks for this information I needed the graphs to make a standard O2
sensor work and you and this company gave me this information. I have
used a standard O2 sensor in the past but without temp regulation and
temp sensing and agree that it is not as accurate as I need but if the
uC(pic) can regulate the heater so it is close to a temp curve . I can
build a meter for under $100 and will output A/f ratio to a standard
rs232 port.

Thanks again

Steve