Snake oil too??

Bernie Jacobsen bcjac at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 30 05:25:01 GMT 1998

Clive,

I've read all the sales brochures, including JET HOT, but I am generally
pretty cynical about those things.  I don't know anyone who has looked
inside a coated header after, say, 50,000 miles.   Does the coating even
exist on the ID after using it for a while?

Is the performance gained by the heat retention noticeable? (practically, in
the feel of the vehicle, or in mpg)

^Bernie