Ya Can't do that

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Mon Mar 30 17:37:28 GMT 1998

Hiya Bruce,
   I don't think you have to rewrite the code to keep it in closed
loop,,,there is a lookup table starting at 29E-2A3 that controls closed
loop function 29E is mph, 29F is TPS, 2A0 is open loop rpm off, 2A1 is
open loop rpm on,,but I don't know what 2A2,3 does...I only needed to
get one particular vehicle out of closed loop at idle cause cam was way
too big too idle at 14.7 AFR,,,so feel free to play with those areas and
please let me know of anything you find...BTW does anyone else know
where the constant is that tells the processor what AFR to try to
achieve????Also Bruce, the 87-90 454 chips stayed out of closed loop at
idle so compare the table to a 350 so as to get an idea.....HTH's
-Carl Summers