Motorcycle EFI?

Dave Balfour balfour at bushnell.net
Mon Mar 30 23:42:23 GMT 1998

I knew if i hung around here for a while some other motorcyclists
would pop up. One other problem that i can think of is the dwell
of an injector. How many times can it be turned on and off to
maintain sychronization for an individually fired circuit. My
application (1000 cc Yamaha) has rev limiter at 12,000 rpm and now
peaks at around 10,000 rpm. It idles at 1,000 rpm. I also noticed
that eldebrock sells a system that has smaller (physically)
injectors. I am assuming that smaller generally means quicker.
dave balfour

| Subject: Re: Motorcycle EFI?  [was: cam timing}
| Author:  Alain Toussaint [SMTP:alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca]  at
MSXGATE
| Date:    3/30/98 11:22 AM
|

| > I'm working with my cousin who's considering the same thing.
Here's