Ex. Flow rate

Clive Apps Techno-Logicals 416 510 0020 clive at problem.tantech.com
Mon Mar 30 23:25:25 GMT 1998

> What is the correction for temp expansion?

arggghhhh
you are going to force me to rember high school chemistry and physics
don't know off hand but it's got something to do with boyles law
and calculations using degrees kelvin
I think at 500^ C you would be safe using a mulitplier of about 2
for a hotter engine or turbo setup it would be closer to 3 (1000^ C)
so figure how tued your engine will be and figure it out from there
try 2.2 -2.5 for most hi-pp applications