2732 chips

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Mar 31 02:53:14 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Dillon <mdill at lsil.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, March 30, 1998 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: 2732 chips

>Hey Bruce,
>
> Where do I send the check, and I could use a few holders.

I'll post that when they are here, and remind me then about the
holders, I got lots of irons in fire now.

>How did you figure out what the base address of the PROM was and
>then at what address(s) to start dissasembly of the code vs. data ?

Just so happened to have a 454/turbo400 prom, and a 350/700R4
file to compare.  Totally different drivetrains, But, all the same code
used the fcsame program, and bingo.  Two areas one tables/switches, one
code.  Also depending on the disaasembler
the tables display as just two entries, and the code looks like
jibberish.  Had a guy do one for me, but he forgot to tell me what
program he used.  Some do  a sweet job, some others are hard
to read.  Hope he gets back to me cause I want the name of it
I got one if ya want a copy-shareware, but ain't easy to read, least
for these old blinkers.  If ya wanna copy holler.