Mileage with a Motor Home

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Mar 31 02:23:14 GMT 1998

>9-11 mpg with only a 292 V-8 and probably more weight.  (Talk to me about no
>room to put a PC to do an ECU - hell, I'm thinking of a CRAY II !!!!)

A Cray? You want to play Tetris while managing your engine?  Cute <G>.

>Lockheed Data guy) to drive it.  Parts are nicely available in a TRUCK TRUCK
>not toy truck junque yard.

One such junkyard I found was in Washington NJ, caled "Kober's".  Huge,
huge, huge junkyard.  This is where I got my 4-speed transmission - from a
6WD tandom axle GM truck of sorts.  My probem is that 4th is too low for
realistic highway cruising.

Oh well :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car