Snake oil too??

Bernie Jacobsen bcjac at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 31 20:04:38 GMT 1998

I'm buying them direct from Gale Banks, if they will ever get the warrantee
letter to me!
their number is 800-438-7693

$795.00,  they DO have air tubes.  I'm having them shipped direct to JET HOT
for their 2000 degree coating ($290.00, includes shipping).  It's super
expensive,  but I didn't want to spend $600 - $800 and not be satisfied or
have to do it over.  I originally had in mind to spend HALF that amount.

^Bernie