Fw: Holden Commodore, Aerodynamics. AND NOW: WATER INJECTION...

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Sat May 2 08:26:15 GMT 1998

Firstly, H2O2 is ##**VERY CORROSIVE**##!!!!!!!!! I hope you kknow what
you're doing with it. You'll notice that the H2O2 you get from the hardware
store, etc is VERY DILUTE...

Secondly, on H2O injection... Vaporise it FIRST by running your water line
around the exhaust manifold. The water (from what I can tell) will still
turn back into droplets while being compressed (see my reply of just a few
minutes ago to another email), but, at least, it will already have enough
heat in it to reevaporate when the compression is low enough. Then, any
EXTRA heat it takes from the reaction should make it expand (it would
already be expanded to a certain extent before it is put into the engine.

Danny Barrett.