Garfield - please reply here.

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Sun May 3 19:32:04 GMT 1998

Hate to use bandwidth etc for non EFI use, but Garfield, if you are out
there, I cannot reach you at pilgrimhouse, or the airsig. I can reach
DIY EFI and I know you are on here, so please reply - I talmost appears
there may be a problem at your end, As I have verified I can hit DIY EFI
and cannot even ping pi;grimhouse or interstice.

To the rest of you guys out there, sorry about the intrusion and the
"noise"

--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!