Points ignition and EFI? (HELP!)

gt bradley gt6 at beachscene.com
Mon May 4 06:54:25 GMT 1998

The "kick" from the coil will be much worse than the bounce from the points.
You could try an aftermarket optical point replacement  (used to be made by
Allison, but I think they were bought out by holley).  I've used these before
and liked them, (no points to wear).  This would give you a nice signal to tap
into, and the "black-box" part of the conversion would probably isolate your
circuitry from the coil....

GT