Refrigerants

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Mon May 4 09:28:48 GMT 1998

Of course, I cannot give you details. But you are on the right track. One
thing that I can tell you (others that I know are doing it) - it is possible
to "recycle" some of the otherwise wasted heat in catalytically cracking
fuel (unleaded only - lead "kills" catalysts very quickly), and mixing it
with hydrogen (note: this environment MUST NOT HAVE ANY AIR PRESENT!!! I
know various methods for the production of hydrogen from water, within the
vehicle, and not all of thm require huge amounts of electrical energy) to
form mainly methane and some ethane. Methane having an octane No of about
116. However, as for any other details, I shall not divulge...

Danny Barrett.