And for our Next Trick ... How 'bout a diyTrionic?

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Mon May 4 16:36:37 GMT 1998

On Mon, 04 May 1998 08:52:48 -0700, garfield at pilgrimhouse.com wrote:

>This could give ole EGOR a definitive
>challenge to his nascent fameNnotoriety. Now he's gonna have
>competition. Sorta like the Red & Yellow MnM bozos. Heh.

Just had a thot.

To nip the name-groping in the bud, let's start out calling this
plasma-baby "ION". So it's currently EGOR and ION for nicknames. That
way we can talk about this puppy without repeatedly typing "the
Post-Ignition Ionization Current Detection Device/Circuit". EH?

So let her be called ION. (Don't the mere mention of her name just make
you tingly all over? B)

Gar