High MPG

M&D 91coupe at bellsouth.net
Tue May 5 00:11:36 GMT 1998

<Humor>
I, and countless thousands of others, take umbrage to your omission of the
Wankel rotary engine as an alternative to pushrods. (What we call boingers).
:)
</Humor>
Seriously though, although the wankel wasn't very efficient to start with,
Mazda's latest MSP-RE engine puts out like 225HP with 1.3 Liters, and gets
25 MPG or so. Naturally aspirated. Would that they would go into
production...
Anyway, just wanted to put a slant on things.

Michael Harrington
91coupe at bellsouth.net and http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/4038
91 RX-7 Coupe "Pearl" w/ some mods
88 RX-7 T2 "Beast" sitting in carport :(
N3WJE Technician+ Ham