Ford MAF

Paul Tholey pft101 at psu.edu
Tue May 5 00:51:04 GMT 1998

Attn: Ford Guys

        A friend with a 1994 Escort GT, 1.8 twin cam is looking to do some
minor modifications.  The MAF is the flapper door style.  It has a 7 pin
connector.  We pulled the other style MAF off a plain Escort.  It has a 4
pin connector labled A B C D.  Is there a way to incorporate this less
restictive MAF into the twin cam Escort setup?  I think they both have the
same output, just concerned about the scaling.
        Anyother tips/advice is appreciated.

Paul Tholey