DIY_EFI Digest V3 #193

Jim Velasquez jim_velasquez at partech.com
Tue May 5 04:41:52 GMT 1998

Hey, folks, who says that future automobiles with INTERNAL combustion
engines can't make use of electric drivetrains and FUEL CELLS?
Supposedly said are in early development, and if some design challenges
are solved, we could be looking at a HIGHLY efficient powerplant that
could still burn gasoline (such a fuel cell DOES exist!).  They output
electricity, heat, and some combustion byproducts...

We would then be doing exotic ELECTRIC motor swaps, so what?
I for one would enjoy fitting such to one of my project cars.