Boingers

Robert Humphris r.humphris at indigo-avs.com
Tue May 5 08:46:34 GMT 1998

I am amazed that someone who is obviously not stupid should bad mouth
the wankle rotary engine.. It is quite simply the proper design for an
engine.  Yea alright the design is flawed due to the problem with the
seals wearing, but in this day and age with ceramic technology there
must be a way to make this problem go away.  I have always wanted a car
engine that revs to 14,000 rpm with good efficiency.

But thats my problem

Rob Humphris