Fuel Injection Design

Charles Taylor-iii chtaylor at eng.usf.edu
Tue May 5 13:35:53 GMT 1998

I am new to the DIY_EFI list and some what new to fuel injection.  And was
wondering if someone tell me of some good books and literature to read on
the design of fuel injection.  Main areas I am looking for are how to get
a fuel curve for my motorcycle.  Friend and I are working on applying fuel
injection to a dragbike I have and it seems the only draw back we are
having is where to start with the fuel curve.  Any good homebrew books out
there??  I tried the link on the DIY_EFI web page for books and got a NOT
FOUND.  Any help appreciated.

Chuck Taylor
chtaylor at eng.usf.edu
*******************************'84 Kawasaki 900 Ninja
* University of South Florida *   7.21 @ 96.37  1/8th mile
* Mechanical Engineering Dept *  11.37 @ 117.27 1/4 mile
*  (7 months and counting)    *'80 Kawasaki Z1-R 1000