High MPG

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Tue May 5 14:11:35 GMT 1998

$1 (US) per gallon (US gallon I assume)... You should see what we have to
pay for it in Oz... about 80 cents (Aus) per litre here in Tasmania. This
equates to about $4.66 (US) per US gallon!!! In mainland Australia, it isn't
as expensive, but you're still probably looking at more than $3.80 (US) per
US Gallon!!! And some people wonder why I'm after a bit better fuel economy
by trying to catalytically crack the fuel, and make it go further...

Danny Barrett.

(chopped)
>with gasoline at $1 a gallon, its just not worth it.
>Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>
(chopped)