MPG

Clive Apps Techno-Logicals 416 510 0020 clive at problem.tantech.com
Tue May 5 14:46:16 GMT 1998

> Not like that... You're CREATING energy there (either that or using the
> batteries up in half the time).
>
> Remember, P=EI
> Power = Voltage times Current.
>
> If your Voltage goes up, your current will go down for the same power. If
> you double the power, you halve the life of the battery.

not when using a time slicer to control the speed

> If you have a voltage conversion driver, and the voltage out is twice the
> voltage in, then the current out is HALF the current in - same power, not
> double. Nice try though. Also, if you don't believe me, I don't mind, but
> don't try to argue about it (just a warning). In my first and second years
> in my engineering degree, I was taught enough about electricity to know
> better than that.

good for you
I took nuclear physics for 2 years

> >this is easy
> >install larger volatge conversion drivers and a more powerful motor
> >reprogram the time slice divider and away you go
> >double your power very easily

we were talking about making it faster
not more efficient
and it still would not loose than much more power overall
so range would not be massively effected
electric motors do not loose much efficinecy when throttled down

Clive