And for our Next Trick ... How 'bout a diyTrionic?

Steven Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Wed May 6 00:46:24 GMT 1998

The trick is the solvent you use . Please if you use this product use
rubber gloves goggles and avery well ventilated area this stuff is
nothing to play with makes battery acid look weak.
Please read and follow all directions that comes with these chemicals .
Enough for the warnings now for the good stuff. A company called Dynaloy
Inc. makes a line of desolvers but the main three to use is:

1) Decap or Dynasolve 100 (Decap said it needs to be above 65 F follow
the directions)   for removal of any cured epoxy..

2)Dynasolve 711 for cured silicones , urethanes and anhydride epoxies .

3)Uresolve plus SG  for cured silicones, urethanes,anhydride epoxies
(semiconductor grade)

The directions that come with it explain how to apply and use. Start
with junk yard parts first. I have removed epoxy  and repaired several
units using this stuff.  They have a catalog just call them up .

Dynaloy Inc.
7 Great Meadow lane
Hanover N.J. 07936

Phone 201-887-9270