Digital Multimeter suggestion wanted

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Wed May 6 00:52:15 GMT 1998

>I am not well versed on this stuff.  I believe you need a digital multimeter
>to measure a lot of the EFI stuff.

Hello David, I have the desktop version of the first meter you mentioned...
and have used the true RMS setting a few times... and found the overall
meter to be of "decent" quality.  I also have a "Fluke" meter that was at
least double the price, which can be dropped, stepped on, and is definately
more durable.

Both meters you mentioned from Radio Shack are accurate, and decent meters.
 But, drop it a few times, it its time to get the glue out :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car

-