Coatings

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Wed May 6 13:14:20 GMT 1998

>I've done the ceramic coating at home as well, but I had trouble getting
>my cylinder head into the oven, now you lot say you use toaster
>ovens....  You Americans must have very big slices of bread...

Its a "commercial" toaster oven - from a restaurant, able to toast many
slices of bread simultaniously.  I could easily put a pie in it.  My Buick
V6 heads don't quite fit however, even when diagonal.

The heads will be taken to a friend of mine's house... she coated
(different coating) her shorty headers in her oven, so since her oven's
ruined, I might as well leach onto the heat source :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car

-