Boingers

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Wed May 6 13:15:08 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]
The older RX7 and RX3 for sure - not sure of the later ones. I thought
they did it along with the oil injection, but not sure - goes back a
ways in the memory bank. Apparently with the thermal reactors the HCs
were not too bad.
--
                               _/\_
                       --|-----([])-----|--
                         S    0/  \0    B
         Alls well that ends well!! www.snyder.on.ca is back
                  E-Mail service is back to normal
                  To avoid bouncing E-Mail messages
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!