And for our Next Trick ... How 'bout a diyTrionic?

Jim Davies jimd at vcc.bc.ca
Wed May 6 16:16:07 GMT 1998

On Wed, 6 May 1998, Robert Humphris wrote:

> They might have change the laws of physics lately to be more fair to the
> lesser capable
> electrons.
>
> Ah! You have found this out. Apparently due to all the electronic
> circuitry that there is now in use both in this and other Solar systems
> ( watch the skies kids ), a new set of cheaper electrons had to be made
> available, these are the type that are found in those Chinese batteries
> that you seem to find at low cost.  Of course due to the typical lack of
> planning that our worlds Governments always have, the cheap and low
> quality electrons have spilled out and now have mixed with the standard
> ISO 9099 type electrons, which means that occasionally you get 'lumps'
> of crap electrons.  This is why circuits stop working, computers crash,
> and my alarm clock is too quiet in the mornings.

This could be the JCWhitney effect. I notice they sell a magnetic clip-on
fuel conditioner for your car, guaranteed not to rust, bust or grow hair.
Now, many "legitimate" sources for such devices exist of course, but what
is truly wonderful about the JCWhitney version is that they have
*discovered* that fuel molecules clump together and by seperating them
oxygen will be able to reach them in the cylinder, with many wondrous
benefits. I will order one just as soon as my horoscope is favorible...

Kim Davies