And for our Next Trick ... How 'bout a diyTrionic?

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed May 6 17:23:24 GMT 1998

On Wed, 06 May 1998 10:11:44 -0700, garfield at pilgrimhouse.com wrote:

>Other than outright laziness and lack of greed on the part of
>aftermarket mfgs (the former I *might* believe, but not the latter B), I
>see no other explanation for the fact that the 5-wire sensor and
>circuitry has been pretty available in both the SAE papers from NTK and
>the cars from HONDA. I'll bet we're gonna find the same thang is true
>with ION, and that for us DIYers with no major cash cow involved in the
>hunt, it's a veritable gold mine of opportunities for good clean fun

RATS, I left out one key phrase and ruined the dramatic element
considerably. Lemme rewrite one sentence above to make the point I
intended.
	"the 5-wire sensor and cicuitry has been pretty available in both
	 SAE papers from NTK and the cars from Honda FOR MANY YEARS".

The Ionization papers and car stuff has also been around from Saab for
nearly a DECADE!! Dudes, this isn't NEW stuff, nor a well-kept secret,
was my theory/point.

Gar