Engine Simulation SW

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 6 18:57:43 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: ptimmerm at mashtun.JPL.NASA.GOV <ptimmerm at mashtun.JPL.NASA.GOV>
To: diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, May 06, 1998 2:51 PM
Subject: Engine Simulation SW

> Does anyone have any recommendations for software for
>engine performance simulation that includes turbos and
>intercoolers?  hopefully not too expensive either...
>
>paul timmerman

Up until I trashed it when changing computers, had a program
called Drag Strip Plus.  Was from Martel Brothers down in
Texas.  Was well within a .1 and by fudging on converter
slippage was dead on a NA car.  Was less than $100, and
had 3 levels of intercoolers, boost, allowed for sedan, fastback,
body styles.  Different tranny gearing. rear end gears, header
diameters, etc.
Bruce