Water injection and racing & more

Michael Kasimirsky mtk at tmc.astm.cmri.cmu.edu
Wed May 6 18:50:21 GMT 1998

[...details of watering brake drums deleted...]

Well, I don't know what kind of racing you are doing, but most racing
organizations would black flag you, and rightfully so, for spraying
water where it can fall on the track.  If this is dirt then just forget
I mentioned anything, but spraying fluids on pavement creates a VERY
dangerous situation for the competitors behind you.

What this has to do with DIY-EFI I don't know, but I road race
motorcycles and ideas like this scare the crap out of me.