Boingers

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Wed May 6 19:31:54 GMT 1998

There was even a single bank 6cyl radial engine made in South Australia
(inventive fellows these South Australians). Don't ask me how he got it to
work... I can't figure it out. Obviously there's something funny going on
with the spark... Anyway, the fellow powered a home made plane from it. The
engine was found a few years ago, and restored, and put in a museum, from
what I'm told. Just a bit of trivia...

Danny Barrett.