map sensor replacement-2

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Fri May 8 03:22:24 GMT 1998

If you search the archives, you'll find posts about putting cans or whatever
between the sensor and the manifold to smooth out the 'vacuum signal'.
A few feet ain't no big deal.  I'd be more concerned about the vacuum
hose getting squished en route.

Now as to putting the brain in the trunk, that doesn't make much sense
to me.  Makes all the wiring really long and more susceptable to
noise.