Pressure Sensor for Flow Bench

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Sat May 9 05:58:19 GMT 1998

On Fri, 8 May 1998 21:00:11 +0000, bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com wrote:

>400 cfm   29 inches of water discharge pressure
>3 1/2 inlet    3" outlet

Hmmm, this is QUITE a find you have there, Bobert. Just about as perfect
a match of requirements for a flow bench, as you could hope for. I'll
definitely have a look. Besides, I've never done an AC motor speed
controller before. But I see from my trade mags that it's quite the
latest fad in electronic motor controllers. Might be a neat challenge to
see about computer controlling the speed, cfm, pressure, etc. of this
single monster blower. Sure be nicer packaging than a bunch of tandem
smaller blowers all forcing a common plenum, which is the NORM with flow
benches, even the most expensive ones, like SuperFlow makes.

Neat, thanks for this excellent tip.

Gar