Spark plugs/injectors & specified ignition energy

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Mon May 11 02:33:06 GMT 1998

On both my coil, and my distributor, I have the "male" connections
(although, I intend to get a new ignition controller, and a new coil, and
the coil may have a "female" connection - These are obviously non-standard
parts). I won't buy one just now, but I'll keep your message so I can
contact you when I'm ready to buy one. What air:fuel ratios can this thing
burn down to? I would like to be able to lean out my carburettor (Yes, I
have an antiquated engine, but I intend to convert it to EFI, when I have
the money, either this, or put in another engine with EFI already installed
on it). Thanks for your help.

Danny Barrett.