Pressure Sensor for Flow Bench

Michael Kasimirsky mtk at tmc.astm.cmri.cmu.edu
Mon May 11 17:26:35 GMT 1998

Hey Gar,

Can you give me some pointers on books, etc. on how to build a flow
bench.  I have a basic idea of  how they work, but unfortunately I don't
have a bench I can open up and look inside of.  If you could point me to
some references, I'd be most appreciative.  It seems to me that they
should be a relatively simple device, but I'd like something to confirm
my gut feelings.  And considering how much traffic there's been on the
subject lately, I've got a renewed interest in the project.

Also, I can give you some pointers to web pages on building a rotary
phase converter to power your new 3-phase blower if you need it.  On
second thought, I read your P.S. and you need speed control, not just to
make it run.  I can't much help there.  I'm an ME, not an EE.  :-)

Good luck with the project and keep posting results to DIY-EFI.  I know
I for one am very interested in what you come up with.

Michael Kasimirsky