EM TEC-II for VATN?

ptimmerm at mashtun.JPL.NASA.GOV ptimmerm at mashtun.JPL.NASA.GOV
Mon May 11 22:07:42 GMT 1998

Thanks to all for the quick info on electromotive.
I am purchASING A car with a Tec-II and hope to
start messing with it a bit, like adding a race
gas program, checking performance at altitude up
to 8000 ft. and looking into switching the VATN
controller from a boost/spring type to a electronic
controlled version.

Anyone know how the general purpose output works?
Is is a pulse width modulation scheme?  Can I
use it to control my VATN turbo?  Anyone been down
this road before?

paul timmerman