Pressure Sensor for Flow Bench

goflo at pacbell.net goflo at pacbell.net
Tue May 12 01:21:11 GMT 1998

Michael Kasimirsky wrote:
> But since I spammed you all anyway, if anyone else has a book or two on
> flow benches that they could recommend, I'd like to hear about it.
> Thanks and sorry,

What spam? Not well-structured enough.

SuperFlow used to sell the manuals for their benches separately. When
I was considering buying a SF-600 I bought the manual first - It's
very interesting. About $20 US some years ago.
"How To Build & Modify Chevrolet Small-Block Cylinder Heads" by David
Vizard (amazon.com, $16) is good stuff about chevys and flow benches.
And well-structured.

Jack