Spark plugs/injectors

Thor Johnson thormj at earthlink.net
Tue May 12 05:27:34 GMT 1998

> > Tell Honda it can't be done. They sold a ton of
> stratified charge CVCC
> > cars in the early 80's
>
> does they sold some of'em here (Canada/US) ???

I've owned 2 Accord CVCC engines (and their cars! 1984 & 1986).
Both were feedback carbed, which means when the ego went out, you
could accelerate if you timed it right (with the richining of the
A/F).  Pretty good, not a lot of power, but 35mpg even w/180k mi
on it.

Actually, the 84 might not have been CVCC, but I don't remember.
It still ran OK after impacting a tree, so give it some credit
(impact only enough to mangle up thru radiator/oil cooler)!

-Thor Johnson
thormj at iname.com