Boingers

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Wed May 13 13:05:01 GMT 1998

>that I could put into a Hummer and make it perform like a Camaro and get
>30 miles per gallon, would you be impressed?  Would it matter if the
>engine was a ten liter engine?  I know that it wouldn't make a bit of a

Not only would it impress *ME*, I'd immediately buy one and shove it into
my 500HP 5mpg Hummer.

>discussions I have seen, however, the discussion was about how to make it
>last long enough to win a race.

Another factor in this is most rotary's I've seen on the track don't rev at
5000 RPM either... they scream away at much higher RPMs.

You brought up some good points Ray.

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car

-