interference

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Wed May 13 23:22:21 GMT 1998

I should say that their is nothing wrong with WW, but for somthing in a
very noisy environment, less the optimal. A nice set of solid core wires
and non-resistor plugs can do provide a nice spread sprectrum transmitter,
which will cause many-a-problem, that for example a nice PCB will not have.
I know their can be bad PCB designs, but It is just too easy to get a proto
made. If I need one, I might consider it, but from 2 or more, low cost
prototype PCB are my poison.

0.01 of the 2 Cents that I have probabally spent last week! ;-)

Sandy

At 02:00 PM 5/13/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I also beg to differ, I have personally run DSP wirewraps at about 20 MHz.
If the