91 IROC L98 Bin file Offset question

John Hess johnhess at cris.com
Thu May 14 02:47:31 GMT 1998

Rather than reset the checksum of the EPROM, whoever disabled the VATS got
lazy and simply set the EPROM to
"Experimental"

TO do it right,  Leave 0008 at &H8D,  Sum up 0008 through the end of the
PROM (simply add each of the successive numbers to "0"), convert to HEX and
write the two least significant bits at 06 and 07, respectively.