91 IROC L98 Bin file Offset question

TBK terryk at foothill.net
Thu May 14 02:56:14 GMT 1998

For the same ECM, the location of any specific item will vary between
applications.

For example on the 165 ECM, the location of spark is different between the
Camaro and the Vette. Same ECM, different places. Everything else is the
same. So you can't usually ask by ECM, but by application (car, year,
tranny, 49 state/CA, day of the week.)

TK